Skip to main content

止戰之殤 | Zhi Zhan Zhi Shang | Wounds of War

This song has such a beautiful lyric... well, some of you might disagree if i say that it doesn't matter who sings the song... it's up to you to judge anyway.. but what really matters to me is the lyric.. and i do find this song sounds great too.. so, it depends, don't listen if you don't want to~




光 輕如紙張
guang qing ru zhi zhang
Light - is as light as a piece of paper

光 散落地方
guang san luo de di fang
Light – the place where it lands on

光 在掌聲漸息中它慌忙
guang zai zhang sheng jian xi zhong ta huang mang
Light - it hurries while the applause is fading

她在傳唱 不堪的傷
ta zai chuan chang bu kan de shang
She is singing around the intolerable wound

腳本在台上 演出最後一場
jiao ben zai tai shang yan chu zui hou yi chang
The script is on the stage performing the last scene

而全村的人們在座位上
er quan cun de ren men zai zuo wei shang
While everyone from the village is sitting in their seats

靜靜的看 時間如何遺棄這劇場
jing jing de kan shi jian ru he yi qi zhe ju chang
Seeing silently how time can abandon this theatre

戰火弄髒 她的淚光
zhan huo nong zang ta de lei guang
Flames of war have dirtied her tears

誰在風中 吵著吃糖
shei zai feng zhong chao zhe chi tang
Who is asking for candies in the wind

這故事一開始的鏡頭灰塵就已經遮蔽了陽光 ㄅㄧㄤˋ
zhe gu shi yi kai shi de jing tou hui chen jiu yi jing zhe bi le yang guang biang
In the first scene in beginning this story, dust has already covered the sunlight -biang- (1)

恐懼刻在孩子們臉上
kong ju ke zai hai zi meng lian shang
Fear has been carved on the children's faces

麥田已倒向戰車經過的方向
mai tian yi dao xiang zhan che jing guo de fang xiang
The wheat fields have already fallen in the direction the combat tank has passed

蒲公英的形狀 在飄散
pu gong ying de xing zhuang zai piao san
The shape of the dandelion is dispersing

它絕望 的飛翔
ta jue wang de fei xiang
It is flying hopelessly

她只唱 只想
ta zhi chang zhi xiang
She only sings, only thinks

這首止戰 之殤
zhe shou zhi zhan zhi shang
This song of stopping the casualties of war

惡夜燃燭光
e ye ran zhu guang
Light a candle in the fierce night

天破息戰亂
tian po xi zhan luan
Stop the mess of the war when the day breaks

殤歌傳千里
shang ge chuan qian li
Song of the casualty is passed down a thousand miles

家鄉平饑荒
jia xiang ping ji huang
Homeland is empty and hungry

天真在這條路上 跌跌撞撞
tian zhen zai zhe tiao lu shang die die zhuang zhuang
Being naive on this road falling and bumping around

她被芒草割傷
ta bei mang cao ge shang
She is grazed by awn grass


孩子們眼中的希望 是什麼形狀
hai zi men yan zhong de xi wang shi shen me xing zhuang
What is the shape of hope in the children's eyes

是否醒來有麵包當早餐 再喝碗熱湯
shi fou xing lai you mian bao dang zao can zai he wan re tang
Is it waking up and having bread for breakfast then drinking a bowl of hot soup

農夫被燒毀土地跟村莊 終於拿起槍
nong fu bei shao hui tu di gen cun zhuang zhong yu na qi qiang
The farmer finally picks up his gun because of the destroyed land and village

她卻慢慢習慣放棄了抵抗
ta que man man xi guan fang chi le di kang
But she slowly gets used to giving up defense


孩子們眼中的希望 是什麼形狀
hai zi men yan zhong de xi wang shi shen me xing zhuang
What is the shape of hope in the children's eyes

是否院子有鞦韆可以盪 口袋裡有糖
shi fou yuan zi you qian qiu ke yi dang kou dai li you tang
Is it being able to play on the swings in the yard and having candies in their pockets?

刺刀的光被仇恨所擦亮 在遠方野蠻
ci dao de guang bei chou hen suo cha liang zai yuan fang ye man
The light from the bayonet is sharpened by revenge being barbaric in a distance

而她卻微笑著不知道慌張
er ta que wei xiao zhe bu zhi dao huang zhang
But she just smiles and doesn't know how to fluster

Comments

pech said…
muzik dia sedap..tp dia p rap plak dah.haish
carikan link utk muzik dia sj.
thanks
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.

Popular posts from this blog

Asrama

Oh, my dear nephew is enrolling to Maahad today. Oh, I could see his murky face when he kissed me goodbye… Sorry dear, makcik tak hantaq, malas nak menyempit kereta… the thought of being sent away from home for the first time must be dreadful… oh, I know it well… masuk asrama memang tak best. Anyways, you’re a boy, you must do well… It reminds me of my first day being away from home. I rushed for a shower the moment I saw my ayah’s car left the school yard. It was still early for a late noon shower, but all I wanted was just to cry (out of anyone sights, since that I found shower is a great place to shed my tears)… haha… I couldn’t sleep at nights, found it so hard to make friends and follow the rules… For a year, I scribbled everywhere a note ‘ adik nak balik, adik benci asrama ’… wishing that my parents would read and get me out of there… hahaa… Oh, I made it through though… Eventually, a bunk bed did give me some good sleeps, I made lot of friends….oh, but I never really succeede

Transition

Sometimes I wonder if I would still blog after I go back for good since it always turns out that I don’t really blog whenever I return to Malaysia. I’m back in Melbourne again. Despite everything I said about this place. I'm always thankful that I’m studying here. 8 hours is long enough, can’t imagine going further. Let alone going back during a short winter break like I just did. Haha… However, regardless how good Melbourne is, coming back here is never easy. It is not the place, it’s the transition. Travelling is tiring. Yes, like yesterday, I had to take two flights, one from Penang to KL, then KL to Melb, it is a lot more tiring for someone like me who could barely sleep in a plane. That’s why I enjoy traveling during the day and taking a window seat. I enjoy day dreaming while staring at those fluffy white clouds. Haha.. Weather change changes everything. I had never went back during winter before. So that was my first time experiencing an abrupt change from a

Creepy Me in my Poems

For the first time in my architecture-life, I'm bringing my poems into architecture. What's more interesting is, I use my poems in their original form, by this I mean, in Malay language. Now everybody in my class knows how Malay language sounds like. ahaha... The project is pretty much investigating the space between poems. The atmosphere of hearing two poems recited simultaneously. Sounds that make space, space that's defined by sound. Seriously, I don't really know how it'll work out... but hey, just having some experimentation with stuff a bit off-architecture... a break from my headache major project. Plus, I kinda enjoy making people listen to my poems without expecting them to understand a word... rather then, reciting to a bunch of people who understand but couldn't 'appreciate' them... and yeah, I receive some flattering comments from 'mat-salleh' course mate like... "when something is well written, even you can't understand it..