Monday, March 1, 2010

This post no longer exists

Come to think of a future. I see a little cottage in a broad meadow... colourful flowers and bright sky... when night falls, there will be many stars shining above me... and right next to me is a crescent moon... 

Gaaaaaa... mengarut apaaa?

I'm so sleepy... 

I shouldn't sleep

I don't want to sleep

Because if I do, I won't be able to sleep early tonight...

...will end up in sleeping after fajr tomorrow... 




So instead of sleeping, 

I decided to do some thinkings...

...but I end up here, writing nonsense...




such as...










I'm in love...







with autumn!

... Salam to my favourite season... she is finally here again, after a long voyage to the north... yay!...

2 comments:

enjelinajolipit said...

setakat autumn, aku siap ada cd lagi. rasa nak bcinta, pasang ja cd tu.

KIAMBANG said...

muahahaa... aku kena tunggu musim... nak buat mcmana...