Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yummy!

Second post for today… haha.. pulun….
But this time around, I seriously have a thing to share….

Weeee~…. I had just discovered how to enjoy McFlurry in style… yeah, I know… perhaps, it’s nothing to be proud of… but who cares… muahahaa… (kak sarah mesti tension)

I don’t know how long I haven’t had McFlurry…and this evening, due to the extreme heat… it appeared to be the most delightful treat…so I had one, shared with my dearest Kak Sarah… but the moment I grabbed the cup, I noticed that it has quite a unique spoon… (I know, it’s been like that since it first appeared in the market, tp nak buat perak juga!)

I wonder why the spoon was designed to have a fat hollow squared handle… Was it meant for easy grip? Or was it just purely aesthetic?

Anyway… unconsciously(?) I slotted my index finger into the hollow handle… the spoon hence appeared like an extension of my finger… hahaa… and I continued eating the ice cream… Oh! It tasted better! Heee… Org jari besar tak boleh buat… haha…


It’s just a cup of McFlurry, but different people enjoy it differently… (as it also depends on the size of your fingers…)

7 comments:

enjelinajolipit said...

tu bukan lubang dia cucuk kat mesin nak putaq2 ais ka?

pech said...

apa dia tulis niiiiii???

KIAMBANG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KIAMBANG said...

~Betui ka ina...
~Tulis apa2 yg prasan best... Haha

ct sarah said...

ini budak makin dekat nak kena hantar balik makin gelong dia jadinya...

firadauskhazis said...

Ooo.. Macam ni rupanya.. Nasib baik jari muat jugak

KIAMBANG said...

~apa gelong2? u jeles la kak sarah...
~hahahhaa.. dah try ka fira?