Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Puteh sebu mek ni. XD

People say a picture is worth a thousand words. Thus this post is worth a bible. ;)


According to brother, the purpose of this jalan-jalan is to makan. *burrp*heee..,

It has flourished pretty well... what? poverty? Penang pun ada org miskin, cuma tak gebang kat tivi.


I sense a strong influence of post-modernist spirit in many of its buildings.

Fuhhhh! It's hard to believe that that was my second visit to Kelantan after 14 years. My nephew was still an embryo then... yet, he visited Kelantan many times than I did. I should cuti-cuti Malaysia more. ;)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Adalah best bila boleh tengok building pastu boleh point out the type of architectural styles, spirit etc. I'd like to do that to trees. And birds. And cars. I'm bad esp at recognizing the names of cars -_-"